Womens' Products kwakol markets
Why Christian Jewelry?
Quality jewelry is kwakol invest enchanting. You wear it for many different reasons and purposes. But as a Christian, you are able to use jewelry as more than just something pretty to go with an outfit. Christian jewelry is both a blessing and a way to be blessed. When you receive a gift you are blessed by it, and when you give a gift you are a blessing to others.
Whether you are looking for someone special, a friend, neighbor, parent, sibling, or a child, jewelry is exactly the gift you’ve been searching for. Here are 5 ways Christian jewelry is more than just a gift. It is a blessing.
- Feel Loved and Be Beautiful: Giving jewelry is a way to remind someone time and time again that you care about them. Unlike gifts such as food, jewelry is enjoyed for many years to come. When we feel loved and cared about, it is easy to feel beautiful. Wearing a gift is a special reminder that someone loves you.
“You can always give without loving, but you can never love without giving.” -Amy Carmichael
- Tangible Reminder: It is easy to forget God is near. The busyness of life can distract us from His goodness. You will feel His love as you glimpse the sparkle of your bracelet. You will feel His presence as you clasp your necklace.
When, God forbid, a dark valley shows up in your life, you will feel comfort as you are reminded He is near. God promised us we would never have to walk through a valley alone. However, we too often forget God is there with us in the midst of life. Christian jewelry is a tangible way to remind us of His presence.
“Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect me and comfort me.” - Psalm 23:4
- Generosity: God makes it clear that He loves to see you giving. Both giving to Him and giving to others. You can be confident that God is pleased with you when you give out of the goodness of your heart. He blesses us to be a blessing to others. And when we give gifts we show others we love them and more importantly, He loves them.
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” - 2 Corinthians 9:7
- Conversation Starter: Many of us want to talk about our faith, but don’t know how to bring it up within a conversation. A beautiful Christian necklace, set of earrings, bracelet, or ring, will give you added opportunity to share your love of Jesus. People often compliment jewelry, allowing an open door to share why you wear that particular piece.
Your story is unique and will be a blessing to those who hear it! The necklace you wear isn’t just another necklace. It is a reminder why you were created and an opportunity to share the good news with those around you.
- Investment: When you give jewelry to a loved one, child, parent, friend, or treat yourself, you are making an investment in that person. Every time they put on their gift, they will be reminded of their Creator. The one who made them with a purpose.
There is no way to see a cross and not be reminded of the bewildering sacrifice Jesus Christ made for you. When we keep our eyes focused on Him, we work harder to become the person He created us to be.
Clearly, jewelry is a special treat. The next time you buy a piece of jewelry, first ask yourself, “Is this just something pretty or is this jewelry a testimony of my faith?” Christian jewelry is a thoughtful gift that has the opportunity to deeply impact someone’s life. You can give freely knowing the gift you give is truly endearing and a blessing to all parties involved.